Locations: Downtown & West Los Angeles, Ontario, Long Beach, South Bay, San Fernando Valley
Performs business development activities in assigned sales territory. Analyzes needs of prospects and provides information about Bank products and services that can enhance customer’s financial position. Collaborates with Relationship Managers with the closing of deals and the implementation of banking services. Interacts with Bank colleagues to discuss prospects/referrals and formulates sales strategies. Documents all calling activity and provides reports to management as necessary.
• Minimum 5 years of commercial banking experience required.
• Minimum 3 years of sales or marketing experience required.
• Minimum 3 years experience working with MS Office software and database application required.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of Bank asset and liability products.
• Thorough understanding of banking services.
• General understanding of the commercial credit underwriting process.
• Excellent analytical and financial analysis skills.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.